Single screw fish food machine
Country of Origin︰
US $ 120000 / set
Total 41 Related Items
1. Floating fish feed pellet processing machinery means the DLG60/DLG80/DLG120 single screw extruder processing line. This three processing line is specially for small fish pool owner. Besides that, The DSE65/DSE70/DSE85 Twin screw extruder processing line is producing for all kinds of pet food.
2. High capacity and Long service life
3. The cutting structure is very advanced. It has such outstanding features as novel design, unique, simple structure, easy to installation and unloading, easy operation, etc.
4. There is a special pressure-increased device to ensure the quality and the capacity. Besides, the Electric heating device improve the feed expansion rate.
5. Starch gelatinization can reach 90% to furtherly increase the feed capacity.
6. The high temperature in the extrusion chamber (max. 160 Celsius) in accordance with the needs of customers. This temperature is necessary to remove the urea of the enzyme in soybeans, extending the shelf life of rice bran, cotton seed or detoxification.
7. The floating pellets can float on the water for about 24 hours. It is very catering and easy to be digested for animals, especially fish.
8. The raw material is experienced by the high temperature and high
Pressure, so it can kill the salmonellosis and bacterial infections to ensure the pellet clean and healthy.
9. In the same case of the feed formula, the cost of using our extruder machine can be 60%-80% less than the market cost.
|| Real Power
Customer visiting & about me:
We sincerely welcome you and your team visit our factory, it will be highly appreciated if you can bring sample to us, we will let our technician test machine for you accordingly.
Any inquiry or Interests, Please feel free to contact Sales in Jinan Datong machinery & equipment Co., Ltd. His name is Kevin, his Online contacts are whatsapp, viber, 0086-15264102980 skype：srtrade2009
You can click below to send Inquiry to me, I will reply you asap. Welcome for your Inquiry!